I am such a lucky girl! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Elisa at Fun and Fabulousness. I am incredibly in love with her blog for her beautiful eye for architectural photography (amongst other things!). I definitely recommend a stop over at her blog for a look at some fabulous images from around the world.
Here are the rules that go along with the Versatile Blogger Award:
Share the love and choose some more bloggers for the award.
Well this is a hard choice but I’m going with some blogs that I truly feel encompass versatility and keep me entertained week after week with an abundance of interesting topics:
Share seven items about yourself that readers don’t already know
1. I am a PADI certified “shark awareness expert”. Yup- its a real thing. When Nick and were in the Bahamas we took a class and dove with sharks! Don’t believe me?
2. I have season tickets to the Celtics. When I was growing up I wanted to be the owner of a major league baseball team- but now my sport is basketball. Probably because I still harbor some issues cheering for the redsox. Either way- Go Cs!
3. We have two kitties. Elroy and Roxxi. Probably the cutest guys to ever be adopted!
4. I went to an all girls highschool. Yea… I was pretty socially awkward when I got to college.
5. I have a sister. Miss Margaret Louise (maggie lou for short). She just graduated and is looking for a job in marketing- any leads anyone?
6. I didn’t want to get my license when I was 16. I waited until I was 17- and even then I wasn’t too excited about driving.
7. I play the piano.
So now you know even more about me! care to share a “secret” about yourself?